Users of WebAtWork’s HomeInventory.com home inventory service (the
“Service”) are prohibited from engaging in any of the
following prohibited conduct:
3. Violating the intellectual property rights of others
including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade
secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals,
corporations, or other entities
4. Violating the privacy, publicity, or other personal
rights of others
5. Duplicating the software, documentation, data or functionality of any or all parts of HomeInventory.com for personal
or business use or without the expressed or written consent of WebAtWork, Inc. and its representatives.
6. Accessing or attempting to access any unauthorized areas of HomeInventory.com, physical or digital, such as software, servers, ip addresses or host names.
7. Attempting to access a HomeInventory.com user account that you did not register online or without the consent of the account holder.
8. Registering for more than one free trial account or coupon per user.
9. Engaging in any other activity, whether lawful or
unlawful, that WebAtWork, in its sole discretion, determines to
be harmful to customers, operations, reputation, goodwill, or